Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Chetan Bhagat Is Great

Review of Chetan Bhagat's Novels













Hey Guys!!! I've read all the novels of Chetan Bhagat and found them very much interesting. I read all the four books in 6 days. The first book, Five Point Someone is a story of 3 friends, Hari, Alok and Ryan who get their college life messed up. Hari falls in love with his Profs daughter, Neha which adds to his problems. It tells that we should always think straightforward. The second book, One Night @ the call center is a story of six people working in a call center at night. At that particular night they receive a phone call from God. God helps them to get rid of their problems.This changes there messy life to a more meaningful one. The third book, The three mistakes of my life is a story of a person named Govind Patel who tries to commit suicide because according to him, he made three big mistakes in his life.He had the passion of business and his friends, Ishaan and Omi had the passion of cricket and religion respectively. The fourth book, 2 states is a story of two people, Krish and Ananya who studied together at I.I.M. Ahmedabad and fall in love with each other and want to marry each other but they have a challenge to convince their parents as they belong to two different states, Krish from Delhi and Ananya from Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

According to me these books are very much interesting and everyone should read them. These books provide you full entertainment. Chetan Bhagat is a talented writer. My ratings for the books are -




1. 2 States
2. Five Point Someone
3. One Night @ the call center
4. The Three Mistakes of my life


2 comments:

  1. great Pushpak!next time analyse story, plot.characters,message etc in more detail.I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete